Thursday, March 10, 2011

Price For Brazilian Wax In Killeen Tx

HOW WAS THAT GAME TO VENICE, SON OVER THE VICENZA FAIR ..




.. last weekend, we went to visit my mom & co. and l 'occasion, as every year, to participate in the carnival in Venice (since we are very close), but Saturday night, my mom asked me to accompany her to Vicenza, to Skillfully ...

.. quick family meeting and the proposal: I at the fair, in the streets to make their carnival! ..

.. so among the stands, the marvels that were proposed to my eyes ..



.. the my Tuscan ..


.. and much more, but you know, non è permesso fotografare negli stand..

..forse temono che si possa avere la prova di quanto hanno copiato??

è successo giusto in uno stand, stavamo guardando alcuni kit di asciughini, quando si sente l' espositrice inveire contro un gruppetto:

" NON SI FOTOGRAFA!! SE VOLETE FARE LE FOTO ALLE MIE COSE LE COMPERATE!! invece di fotografare e copiare.."

ho atteso qualche minuto, e poi ho commentato, con giusto in mano un cuscino di cui ho il kit di memes'quilt comperato la bellezza di 12 anni fa :

" inutile che ti scaldi tanto, hai paura che fotografando scoprano che vendi roba copiata ? queste galline le vendeva meme's quilt ben 12 anni fa, e tu you were not born yet! "

.. booth fell silent, my mom whispered to me :" Good, good! "

and I continued to admire the things exposed to the truth well done but not so original .. ..

AND THEN A STAND WITH THINGS BEAUTIFUL AND ORIGINAL AND I HAVE KNOWN

LAURA!

.. remember the quilt stolen?

she is Laura, the "girls filomania" , sweet and kind, and these are her creations:

.. Teddy could miss the window? ..

.. and his quilt, delicious !!
PS. comunicazione a tutte le K-ochette: ho dimenticato a casa il cellulare e non ho potuto avvertire nessuna che c' ero! quindi ora sto progettando una bella spilla da appuntare alle fiere e..riconoscerci a distanza!

0 comments:

Post a Comment