Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wear Ice Skating Date

VI presents the "old crap"


.. Yesterday I was in a shop selling sewing machines, driven by curiosity, and because
also do repairs, I asked for an estimate to fix the tension piece of my " old crap "by specifying that if some parts are held with the fildiferro is because the machine has been dropped from new, my dear father and me the 'has settled 16 years ago to allow me to sew the quilt to my daughter (then in the belly) ..

estimate: € 30 just to open it, clean it, and assess what to do
€ 50 to replace the adjuster
tot. 80 € !!!!!!!
this morning, after dreaming of my beloved daddy, I'm putting face to face with the car, and laid on a cloth many screwdrivers I started to remove it ..
.. I cleaned each piece, screw and washer, all oiled and reassembled
.. now it is a beauty !!!!!!!!!!
well and is quiet!

.. tomorrow, slowly disassemble the 'housing embroidery disks, so I can make the blanket stitch on my project .. Natalie Bird
.. but this is the "ferronuovo": MY Christmas present ..

.. also has a half-inch pin!

PS. saved the 80 € ... I've already spent stoffine ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment