Monday, October 18, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Gingivitis On My Cat

"Just suicides of young gay" Joel's speech moved the U.S.


"Tonight I speak to them in any school or institution in any part of this country know that the laughter was unbearable, I know that people in the your family or school will not understand and maybe sometimes you do evil, but I want know that things will get better. "" I expect out of school told me that I was a fag, and then I die and go to hell, the place to which I belonged [...] This story is not for adults, is for those kids who perhaps at this moment are thinking about hanging themselves or filled with pills. You should know that there's more: yes, the school was difficult, coming out was painful, but give yourself a chance to see how much life, a better life ahead of you. It will get better: get out of that family that you do not agree, at the end of the school will not have to have anything to do with those bastards, if you desire. You'll get new friends who understand you and the life migliorerà immensamente".

leggi l'articolo di Repubblica.it qui .

0 comments:

Post a Comment